Thursday, October 2, 2008

Black Dagger Brotherhood

Black Dagger Brotherhood, here we come! I'm almost finished with Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series, which makes me more than just a little bit sad. I floundered for a while deciding what series to read next. I thought about starting Christine Feehan's Drake Sisters, but that's a sure thing I know I will enjoy. I'll keep that in my back pocket for when I'm really desperate for a good read. I've heard a lot about J.R. Ward's Brotherhood series, so I'm diving in. Besides, we still have a month before Laurell K. Hamilton's latest Merry Gentry book, Swallowing Darkness, is released. Or 32 days, according to her website. Bleh. I hate waiting! Maybe I should just stop reading her blog. Who would have thought that keeping up with the page counts of the latest Anita Blake book in progress would become one of my favorite activities...I love you, Jean-Claude! Check out this picture I found somewhere online. He'd make a good JC, don't you think?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

Have you read Christine Feehan's Ghost Walkers series? I liked them a little more than the Drake Sisters series. I've also read the first Black Dagger book and liked it but thought the names were silly. :) Looking forward too to Swallowing Darkness. I'm so impatient, I really hate waiting.

Kimbles said...

I am busy Reading the anita blake series and I cannot put it down!